FanSided, in collaboration with the good people of Site5 web hosting, are kicking off the holiday season by trying to raise some money for a very worthy cause — The Boys and Girls Club of America. Helping children through sports is something I think we can all agree is more than worthwhile.
You can make a donation by clicking here, and we at FanSided and Site5 sincerely hope that you will. And please, don’t brush this off thinking others will pick up the slack. The goal is to raise $5,000, so if everyone who visits NFL Spin Zone contributes just $5, we’ll blow past that in just one day.
We all have so much to be thankful for, so let’s all pull together and give the children who The Boys and Girls Club of America help have something to be thankful for as well.
Speaking of things to be thankful for, here’s a few things we’re thankful here at NFL Spin Zone:
- Brett Favre’s return. I love Favre. Sorry.
- The 18-game schedule seems to be hitting several snags. The 18-game schedule might be one of the worst ideas the NFL has ever had.
- Parity. How great is it to see the Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams on top of their divisions?
- Football period. We might not be so lucky next year.
- Drama. It’s what gets us reads. I wish all news was purely X’s and O’s as I’m something of a football purist, but Donovan McNabb, Mike Shanahan, Brad Childress, Brett Favre, Jason Garrett, and others have given us all the drama we could possibly handle.
- And much, much more…
So what are you waiting for? Help FanSided and Site5 (the people who keep the Spin Zone spinning 24/7) help the children at The Boys and Girls Club.
I mean, do Eagles fans really want Cowboys fans giving more? Do Packers fans want Vikings fans giving more and making them look bad? The best fans give the most money, so have at it!