Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Anquan Boldin isn’t necessarily holding the keys to his future. The Ravens are set to have cap issues with their current roster as they prepare to try and make a repeat run at a Super Bowl Championship.
They have 10 players taking up $69 million of cap space and this list is as follows:
- LB Terrell Suggs $13.02 million
- DT Haloti Ngata $11.5 million
- WR Anquan Boldin $7.53 million
- OL Marshal Yanada $7.45 million
- RB Ray Rice $5.75 million
- CB Lardarius Webb $5.385 million
- OT Michael Oher $4.955 million
- WR Jacoby Jones $4.9 million
- FB Vonta Leach $4.34 million
- LB Jameel McClain $4.2 million
— Erik Kuselias Sr. (@eknbc) February 8, 2013
He still could renegotiate his deal or take other measures to stay with the Ravens, but the man has his hardware finally and that’s all he needed.