The Dallas Cowboys seem to define mediocrity lately. They finished 8-8 last season and missed the playoffs. The team though maintains that they’re close to the playoffs and this will be their year.
The schedule opens up against the Giants. A tough match up, but a home contest. Last year they shocked the Giants at their home opener. They then travel to Kansas City to face the Chiefs.
October will certainly be a rough month. They face the Broncos and Redskins at home before travelling to Philly then the Detroit. November doesn’t get any better where they face the Vikings and the Saints in New Orleans before limping into the bye week.
The second half of the season isn’t much easier. They travel to New York, Chicago and Washington while hosting Green Bay and Philly in the season finale.
- Sep. 8 New York Giants 7:30p
- Sep. 15 at Kansas City Chiefs 12:00p
- Sep. 22 St. Louis Rams 12:00p
- Sep. 29 at San Diego Chargers 3:25p
- Oct. 6 Denver Broncos 3:25p
- Oct. 13 Washington Redskins 7:30p
- Oct. 20 at Philadelphia Eagles 12:00p
- Oct. 27 at Detroit Lions 12:00p
- Nov. 3 Minnesota Vikings 12:00p
- Nov. 10 at New Orleans Saints 7:30p
- Nov. 17 BYE
- Nov. 24 at New York Giants 3:25p
- Nov. 28 Oakland Raiders (Thurs) 3:30p
- Dec. 9 at Chicago Bears (Mon) 7:40p
- Dec. 15 Green Bay Packers 3:25p
- Dec. 22 at Washington Redskins 12:00p
- Dec. 29 Philadelphia Eagles 12:00p
Tags: Dallas Cowboys