There are two new faces in town and their names are Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Both who have solid playoff experience, just have yet to win the Super Bowl. So when you get a coach who has struggled at times (who hasn’t) but also coached his teams to division titles, wild cards even NFC Championship games and bring in a quarterback who can run his west coast offense and has also been to the NFC Championship game, you have something to be excited about.
The Kansas City Chiefs, who went to tie a franchise worst 2-14 season, have decided to use the ‘Out with the bad, In with the new’ card and it looks pretty promising. Right now they have the #1 pick overall in the NFL Draft coming up on the 25th and could be looking at 2 monsters of offensive tackles in either Luke Joeckel out of Texas A&M or Eric Fisher out of Central Michigan.
I honestly think with the piece that the Kansas City Chiefs added this off season and could be adding in the draft within a week, this team could be a surprise and could pull what the Indianapolis Colts did a season ago. The best way to see how this team can play together or if they can compete, circle the Houston Texans, Denver Broncos and Washington Redskins games on this schedule. We will see what type of team they will be after Week 2 of this season, not to take anything away from the Jacksonville Jaguars.
They can finally have the consistent passing game they need, to help balance a rushing offense and take some of the weight off of Jamaal Charles’s shoulders. A team I am very excited about watching this season.
- Sep. 8 at Jacksonville Jaguars 12:00p
- Sep. 15 Dallas Cowboys 12:00p
- Sep. 19 at Philadelphia Eagles (Thurs) 7:25p
- Sep. 29 New York Giants 12:00p
- Oct. 6 at Tennessee Titans 12:00p
- Oct. 13 Oakland Raiders 12:00p
- Oct. 20 Houston Texans 12:00p
- Oct. 27 Cleveland Browns 12:00p
- Nov. 3 at Buffalo Bills 12:00p
- Nov. 10 BYE
- Nov. 17 at Denver Broncos 3:05p
- Nov. 24 San Diego Chargers 12:00p
- Dec. 1 Denver Broncos 12:00p
- Dec. 8 at Washington Redskins 12:00p
- Dec. 15 at Oakland Raiders 3:05p
- Dec. 22 Indianapolis Colts 12:00p
- Dec. 29 at San Diego Chargers 3:25p
Topics: Kansas City Chiefs