The Oakland Raiders are coming off a 4-12 season finishing 3rd in the AFC West. They have brought in a few new faces and have gotten rid of some familiar ones.
Recently they have traded for former Green Bay Packer and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Matt Flynn, who signed a 3 year deal with the Seahawks in hopes of finally being a starter in the National Football League.
Depending on the way their quarterback situation looks like, in my opinion, I see Matt Flynn starting, they might struggle again to finish .500. They do have a tough schedule, I believe one of the toughest schedules in the league, so don’t expect too much out of the Oakland Raiders this season, look more towards the future.
They have the #3 overall pick in the draft so look for them to pick up a defensive player who could either at tackle or linebacker, where they waived Rolando McClain who signed with the Baltimore Ravens.
- Sep. 8 at Indianapolis Colts 10:00a
- Sep. 15 Jacksonville Jaguars 1:25p
- Sep. 23 at Denver Broncos (Mon) 5:40p
- Sep. 29 Washington Redskins 1:25p
- Oct. 6 San Diego Chargers 1:25p
- Oct. 13 at Kansas City Chiefs 10:00a
- Oct. 20 BYE
- Oct. 27 Pittsburgh Steelers 1:05p
- Nov. 3 Philadelphia Eagles 1:05p
- Nov. 10 at New York Giants 10:00a
- Nov. 17 at Houston Texans 10:00a
- Nov. 24 Tennessee Titans 1:05p
- Nov. 28 at Dallas Cowboys (Thurs) 1:30p
- Dec. 8 at New York Jets 10:00a
- Dec. 15 Kansas City Chiefs 1:05p
- Dec. 22 at San Diego Chargers 1:25p
- Dec. 29 Denver Broncos 1:25p