The Philadelphia Eagles had a rough 2012 but are looking to bounce back in 2013. They have a new head coach in Chip Kelly and a top 5 draft pick.
The season starts out with a difficult road match up against the Redskins. The end of September is equally rough, they host the Chiefs and travel to Denver. In October they travel to New York to face the Giants, and end the month hosting the Cowboys and Giants.
In November they have to travel to Lambeau Field before hosting the Redskins the following week. The last 4 weeks of the season will be a difficult gauntlet. They host the Lions in week 14, than travel to Minnesota in week 15. They then host the Bears in week 16 and travel to Dallas to finish the season.
- Sep. 9 at Washington Redskins (Mon) 7:10p
- Sep. 15 San Diego Chargers 1:00p
- Sep. 19 Kansas City Chiefs (Thurs) 8:25p
- Sep. 29 at Denver Broncos 4:25p
- Oct. 6 at New York Giants 1:00p
- Oct. 13 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00p
- Oct. 20 Dallas Cowboys 1:00p
- Oct. 27 New York Giants 1:00p
- Nov. 3 at Oakland Raiders 4:05p
- Nov. 10 at Green Bay Packers 1:00p
- Nov. 17 Washington Redskins 1:00p
- Nov. 24 BYE
- Dec. 1 Arizona Cardinals 1:00p
- Dec. 8 Detroit Lions 1:00p
- Dec. 15 at Minnesota Vikings 1:00p
- Dec. 22 Chicago Bears 1:00p
- Dec. 29 at Dallas Cowboys 1:00p
Topics: Philadelphia Eagles