The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are looking to improve in 2013. Their season starts out with a trip to NYC to take on the Jets. But the following weeks get rough. They host divisional rival New Orleans then travel to New England.
October the 13th begins a tough stretch of games. They host the Eagles, then travel to Atlanta. Then Cam Newton and the Panthers come to town and then their off to Seattle to take on Russell Wilson.
They also have to face off with Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers in December.
With that said they have a schedule that should allow them to make a run at a playoff berth.
- Sep. 8 at New York Jets 1:00p
- Sep. 15 New Orleans Saints 4:05p
- Sep. 22 at New England Patriots 1:00p
- Sep. 29 Arizona Cardinals 1:00p
- Oct. 6 BYE
- Oct. 13 Philadelphia Eagles 1:00p
- Oct. 20 at Atlanta Falcons 1:00p
- Oct. 24 Carolina Panthers (Thurs) 8:25p
- Nov. 3 at Seattle Seahawks 4:05p
- Nov. 11 Miami Dolphins (Mon) 8:40p
- Nov. 17 Atlanta Falcons 1:00p
- Nov. 24 at Detroit Lions 1:00p
- Dec. 1 at Carolina Panthers 1:00p
- Dec. 8 Buffalo Bills 1:00p
- Dec. 15 San Francisco 49ers 1:00p
- Dec. 22 at St. Louis Rams 1:00p
- Dec. 29 at New Orleans Saints 1:00p
Tags: Tampa Bay Buccaneers