1. Calvin Johnson – Even with Patrick Peterson on him, there’s no way he’ll have two quiet games in a row.
2. Demaryius Thomas - No reason to bet against him and the explosive Denver offense, especially on 10 days rest.
3. Brandon Marshall – He’ll see a ton of targets as always. Has an easier matchup this week and he still found the end zone in Week 1.
4. Julio Jones - A banged up Roddy White plus a not-great Rams secondary mean big things for Julio.
5. A.J. Green – Had a monster Week 1, but his team has no running game so Pittsburgh can really key on him.
6. Larry Fitzgerald – He’s back! Two TDs last week and his connection with Carson Palmer looked great.
7. Randall Cobb - The Packers use him a ton and the Skins D was just shredded Monday.
8. Vincent Jackson - The Saints D has improved, but Jackson’s a proven WR1 in his second year in Tampa.
9. Victor Cruz - Scored three TDs Sunday. There will be a side of salsa in the Manning Bowl.
10. Dez Bryant - Had a rough first game, but he’s still Romo’s go-to guy deep.
11. Andre Johnson - 12 catches for 146 yards on Monday. The greatest Texan ever just consistently produces when he’s healthy.
12. Reggie Wayne - Just like Johnson, consistent greatness from a veteran WR. Andrew Luck always finds him.