1. Calvin Johnson - Two TDs last week and just about every receiver has thrived against the Redskins this year.
2. A..J Green - The Bengals will be throwing a lot in what looks to be a shootout against Green Bay.
3. Dez Bryant - Being a little banged up didn’t stop him from having a huge Week 2 and it won’t stop him this Sunday either.
4. Julio Jones - The Dolphins have a good pass defense, but Julio will see a ton of targets with Roddy White hobbling.
5. Demaryius Thomas - The Raiders have no chance of stopping this Denver offense, especially Thomas.
6. Brandon Marshall - Ike Taylor did a nice job on A.J. Green Monday night. He gets another challenge this week with Marshall.
7. Victor Cruz - The Giants won’t be running much in Carolina, and Cruz has gone over 100 yards in both games so far.
8. Randall Cobb - Cobb is off to a great start. No reason to think Rodgers will have trouble finding him Sunday.
9. DeSean Jackson - Has been a monster in the Chip Kelly offense, but the Chiefs are the toughest D he’s faced yet.
10. Vincent Jackson - The Bucs will be throwing a lot in Foxborough, but Josh Freeman’s poor accuracy may limit Jackson.
11. Jordy Nelson - With Aaron Rodgers playing out of his mind, life’s been good for Packer receivers.
12. Andre Johnson - He’s probable after a Week 2 concussion. When he plays, he produces.