1. Calvin Johnson - In a likely shootout against a weak Packers defense, Johnson has to be number one.
2. Victor Cruz - Cruz has been the lone bright spot for the Giants and Philly has been generous to opposing wideouts.
3. Dez Bryant - Dallas will be behind and throwing against Denver. Bryant will see targets early and often.
4. Demaryius Thomas - Two TDs last week and he’s the best receiver on the league’s best offense.
5. Julio Jones - Scored double digit fantasy points in every game. Jones, Matt Ryan and the Falcons will crush the Jets at home.
6. Wes Welker - Six TDs already for Welker and it’s not like the Cowboys will slow him or Denver down.
7. A.J. Green - Has been slowed down by Andy Dalton’s struggles and Aqib Talib is one of the best corners out there.
8. Brandon Marshall - Two down weeks in a row, but he will benefit from the impending Bears-Saints shootout.
9. Randall Cobb – His usage rate was always high, and now he’ll be the return man again for Green Bay.
10. DeSean Jackson - After two bad weeks, the 0-4 Giants are a nice bounce back opportunity.
11. Jordy Nelson - The Packers are historically great at home against Detroit. Gotta like that if you own Neslon.
12. Torrey Smith - Had a huge game Sunday. He’s been the Ravens best player through four weeks.