1. Dez Bryant - Very quiet last week, but he’s been a beast this year and the Eagles are a cake matchup.
2. Brandon Marshall – Two TDs against the Giants last Thursday and the Redskins won’t be able to stop him Sunday.
3. A.J. Green - Got out of his slump last week and the Lions are not great against the pass.
4. Victor Cruz - Has had two quiet weeks in a row, but the Giants O-line is coming together and the Vikings get torched in the secondary.
5. Wes Welker - Has a touchdown in every game so far, and he’s been historically good versus Indy.
6. Demaryius Thomas - Only scored in double digits twice this year. This is the first week he’s not the top Broncos WR.
7. Calvin Johnson - The knee is troubling, as is his combined two fantasy points in his last two games.
8. Vincent Jackson - Coming off his best game this year, maybe he and Mike Glennon have some chemistry.
9. DeSean Jackson - He’s had two straight huge games, but Jackson is historically inconsistent. Expect a drop-off Sunday.
10. Pierre Garcon - He’ll see a ton of targets and the Bears D is no longer elite.
11. Antonio Brown - Another guy who’s thrown to a lot, Brown will be glad to face a Ravens D that is not what it once was.
12. Reggie Wayne - He’s been solid this year and teams can throw (out of necessity) on Denver.