1. Calvin Johnson - With the run Johnson is on, not even Revis Island can shake him from the top spot.
2. Andre Johnson - Three big games in a row. The Jaguars have no way to slow down Johnson.
3. Dez Bryant - Bryant should be hungry after a bye. This Giants team shut him down in Week 1.
4. Vincent Jackson - Coming off a monster game and Tampa will be forced to throw against Detroit.
5. Demaryius Thomas - Thomas has double digit fantasy points in four straight.
6. Brandon Marshall - After being hindered by bad weather last Sunday, Marshall and the Bears get the comfort of a dome in St. Louis.
7. Jordy Nelson - Scott Tolzien found Nelson a lot on Sunday. Now he gets a Vikings team he shredded four weeks ago.
8. Wes Welker - Welker should be good to go Sunday. This is the definition of a revenge game.
9. Victor Cruz - Was very good last week. Now he gets Dallas, who he scored three TDs against in Week 1.
10. Pierre Garcon - The 49ers are a tough matchup, but Garcon is firmly entrenched has the top target in D.C.
11. Josh Gordon - It seems like Gordon hasn’t moved from this spot in the rankings since Week 4. He’s a stud.
12. Marques Colston - After two good games, Colston is back where fantasy owners expected him to be in the rankings.