1. Calvin Johnson - His last game, 115 yards and no TD, was considered a disappointment. Welcome to the world of crazy Megatron standards.
2. Brandon Marshall - Marshall will be in a dome for the second straight game Sunday. He likely prefers that over Soldier Field this time of year.
3. A.J. Green - Coming off a bye, Green gets the Chargers, who have given up big yards to just about every receiver.
4. Dez Bryant - Three straight games under 10 points. Will the national stage Thursday get him back on track?
5. Josh Gordon - After 237 yards Sunday, the Jags are the perfect team for a Gordon encore.
6. Demaryius Thomas - Unless the Chiefs D made major adjustments in one week, Thomas will be a nightmare for them.
7. DeSean Jackson - Can Patrick Peterson slow down Jackson’s career season?
8. Jordy Nelson - Matt Flynn back at QB + Lions pass D = Nelson a WR1 once again.
9. Antonio Brown - He’s been a force for the last month. Brown and the Steelers offense seem to be peaking.
10. Vincent Jackson - Carolina’s secondary is tough, but Jackson, Mike Glennon and the Bucs are streaking as well.
11. Pierre Garcon - After two quiet games, is the Giants up-and-down D the cure for Garcon?
12. Victor Cruz - Because of his lack of TDs, he hasn’t seemed like much of a WR1 this year.