1. Calvin Johnson - After playing on Thanksgiving, Johnson will be well-rested and primed to shred a poor Philly secondary.
2. A.J. Green - Toss out that Week 11 goose egg and Green is averaging a 15 points per game since Week 6.
3. Dez Bryant - The injured Bears D just does not have the personnel necessary to contain Bryant.
4. Brandon Marshall - He’s no longer the leading receiver for the Bears, but his physical tools still make him a top-flight fantasy WR.
5. Josh Gordon - Even facing Bill Belichick’s mastermind game planning, you just can’t bet against Gordon right now.
6. Andre Johnson - After what the Jags D let Gordon do last week, Johnson should do fine in a game that has huge draft implications.
7. DeSean Jackson - With the Lions having a stout run defense, we’ll see a lot of Nick Foles to Jackson on Sunday.
8. Demaryius Thomas - Double digits in six straight, but Alterraun Verner, quietly one of the league’s best corners, will be on Thomas this Sunday.
9. Alshon Jeffery - After last week, Jeffery is no longer the other Bears wideout. He’s the Bears other star wideout.
10. Vincent Jackson - With Mike Glennon at the helm, Jackson has had a huge game about every third week. He’s due.
11. Torrey Smith - Three TDs in his last four, and Minnesota at home is a very favorable matchup.
12. Pierre Garcon - Really slumping as of late. Fortunately, so is the Chiefs D.
Tags: A.J. Green Alshon Jeffery Andre Johnson Brandon Marshall Calvin Johnson Chicago Bears Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Dallas Cowboys Demaryius Thomas Denver Broncos DeSean Jackson Detroit Lions Dez Bryant Eric Decker Fantasy Football Houston Texans Josh Gordon Keenan Allen Miami Dolphins Mike Wallace Philadelphia Eagles San Diego Chargers