1. Calvin Johnson - After playing on Thanksgiving, Johnson will be well-rested and primed to shred a poor Philly secondary.
2. A.J. Green - Toss out that Week 11 goose egg and Green is averaging a 15 points per game since Week 6.
3. Dez Bryant - The injured Bears D just does not have the personnel necessary to contain Bryant.
4. Brandon Marshall - He’s no longer the leading receiver for the Bears, but his physical tools still make him a top-flight fantasy WR.
5. Josh Gordon - Even facing Bill Belichick’s mastermind game planning, you just can’t bet against Gordon right now.
6. Andre Johnson - After what the Jags D let Gordon do last week, Johnson should do fine in a game that has huge draft implications.
7. DeSean Jackson - With the Lions having a stout run defense, we’ll see a lot of Nick Foles to Jackson on Sunday.
8. Demaryius Thomas - Double digits in six straight, but Alterraun Verner, quietly one of the league’s best corners, will be on Thomas this Sunday.
9. Alshon Jeffery - After last week, Jeffery is no longer the other Bears wideout. He’s the Bears other star wideout.
10. Vincent Jackson - With Mike Glennon at the helm, Jackson has had a huge game about every third week. He’s due.
11. Torrey Smith - Three TDs in his last four, and Minnesota at home is a very favorable matchup.
12. Pierre Garcon - Really slumping as of late. Fortunately, so is the Chiefs D.