1. Josh Gordon - Sure, it’s a little shocking to see Gordon overtake Megatron here. But it’s much less surprising when you look at Gordon’s stats.
2. Calvin Johnson - I guess nature does trump machines. That blizzard game in Philly was Johnson’s worst game in nearly two months.
3. Demaryius Thomas - Three TDs in Week 10 against San Diego. Thomas is about as reliable as it gets nowadays.
4. Andre Johnson - Quite possibly the only bright spot left in Houston. Johnson put up 40 points versus the Colts in Week 9.
5. Dez Bryant - At home, in a game the Cowboys need, Bryant steps up.
6. Brandon Marshall - He’s been in Alshon Jeffery’s shadow recently. Does that mean he stays out of Joe Haden’s shadow Sunday? His owners hope so.
7. Alshon Jeffery - Jeffery has played like a top five WR for over a month, but it’s hard to rank him higher than this with Marshall very much in the fold.
8. A.J. Green - It’s not Green’s fault he’s this low. I just don’t trust Andy Dalton on the road…in primetime.
9. DeSean Jackson - Vikings pass D? In their cozy dome? Jackson owners have to be happy.
10. Eric Decker - With Wes Welker out, Decker is easily a WR1 in this Denver offense.
11. Antonio Brown - 10 grabs on Sunday and Brown will be the first man to 100 catches this season.
12. Vincent Jackson - He’s inconsistent and the 49ers are tough, but it’s hard to demote him to WR2 considering his targets.