1. Josh Gordon - Sure, it’s a little shocking to see Gordon overtake Megatron here. But it’s much less surprising when you look at Gordon’s stats.
2. Calvin Johnson - I guess nature does trump machines. That blizzard game in Philly was Johnson’s worst game in nearly two months.
3. Demaryius Thomas - Three TDs in Week 10 against San Diego. Thomas is about as reliable as it gets nowadays.
4. Andre Johnson - Quite possibly the only bright spot left in Houston. Johnson put up 40 points versus the Colts in Week 9.
5. Dez Bryant - At home, in a game the Cowboys need, Bryant steps up.
6. Brandon Marshall - He’s been in Alshon Jeffery’s shadow recently. Does that mean he stays out of Joe Haden’s shadow Sunday? His owners hope so.
7. Alshon Jeffery - Jeffery has played like a top five WR for over a month, but it’s hard to rank him higher than this with Marshall very much in the fold.
8. A.J. Green - It’s not Green’s fault he’s this low. I just don’t trust Andy Dalton on the road…in primetime.
9. DeSean Jackson - Vikings pass D? In their cozy dome? Jackson owners have to be happy.
10. Eric Decker - With Wes Welker out, Decker is easily a WR1 in this Denver offense.
11. Antonio Brown - 10 grabs on Sunday and Brown will be the first man to 100 catches this season.
12. Vincent Jackson - He’s inconsistent and the 49ers are tough, but it’s hard to demote him to WR2 considering his targets.
Tags: A.J. Green Alshon Jeffery Antonio Brown Brandon Marshall Calvin Johnson Chicago Bears Cleveland Browns Cordarralle Patterson Demaryius Thomas Denver Broncos DeSean Jackson Detroit Lions Dwayne Bowe Eric Decker Fantasy Football Josh Gordon Kansas City Chiefs Minnesota Vikings Philadelphia Eagles Pittsburgh Steelers