1. Josh Gordon - Bailed owners out with a garbage time score last week. He and Jason Campbell should be in better shape against the Jets.
2. Calvin Johnson - Two straight weeks without a TD. That streaks ends against the lowly Giants.
3. A.J. Green - Green gets the Vikings at home where the Bengals offense has been explosive all season.
4. Brandon Marshall - Marshall owners were among the happiest people to see Jay Cutler back at QB.
5. Alshon Jeffery - One half of the New Monsters of the Midway. He’s had a ridiculous TD catch in three straight games.
6. Demaryius Thomas - An unmotivated Houston team has little chance of containing Thomas.
7. Antonio Brown - A punt return TD last week elevates Brown’s already WR1 status.
8. Dez Bryant - Sadly, his good game Sunday got overshadowed by his early departure to the locker room.
9. DeSean Jackson - Coming off a great game, Jackson might have another one in this Bears-Eagles shootout.
10. Vincent Jackson - Not the most exciting WR1, but he’s been consistently in this spot all year.
11. Andre Johnson - Johnson will likely be on the wrong end of an ugly game. But hey, at least Houston will be throwing.
12. Pierre Garcon - Had his first TD in over a month last week. Garcon will likely reach 100 receptions for the season on Sunday.
Topics: A.J. Green, Alshon Jeffery, Andre Johnson, Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, Calvin Johnson, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, Dallas Cowboys, Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos, Dez Bryant, Fantasy Football, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Jordy Nelson, Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman, New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, Wes Welker