The compensatory picks have not been handed out yet, but Jimmy Kempski of Philly.com has made his projections on what teams will receive. He has done this in the past and has been pretty good with his projections. There are a set of guidelines to follow that can give you a good idea on what picks each team will receive.
Here are those list of rules that affect a compensatory pick from Philly.com:
1. Lost players that are cut or not tendered as RFAs and ERFAs do not qualify.
2. Lost players that were picked up during the season the year before do not qualify.
3. Signed players that are released before midseason do not qualify.
4. Players earning low minimum salaries do not qualify.
5. Each player signed cancels out one player lost.
6. The round of the pick awarded is primarily determined by the annual value of the contract signed. Signed players cancel out lost players with equal contracts, then lower contracts, before canceling out higher contracts.
Philly.com has the full listing, but here are the teams that are projected to receive 3rd and 4th round compensatory picks:
Compensatory Picks Awarded (round – team – player lost)
3 – Pittsburgh – Mike Wallace
3 – Green Bay – Greg Jennings
4 – San Francisco – Dashon Goldson
4 – Baltimore – Paul Kruger
4 – Detroit – Gosder Cherilus
4 – Baltimore – Dannell Ellerbe
You can check out the rest on Philly.com