The New Orleans Saints had a rough 2012 season. Their coach was suspended, various defensive players were suspended. It definitely led to a rocky season and the Saints underperformed for the first time in the Drew Brees era. But they look to bounce back in 2013.
They open the season at home against the Falcons, a rough start but the only tough contest in September.
In October they have rough back to back weeks travelling to Chicago, then traveling to New England. But that’s followed up with a bye week and the Buffalo Bills at home before travelling to New York to take on the Jets.
Then comes their toughest stretch starting November 10th when the Cowboys come to town. Then the 49ers come, before traveling to Atlanta and Seattle. That Atlanta game is on Thursday, which gives them a short week to recover from the 49ers. They do get a longer break before travelling to Seattle, that game is on Monday night.
The rest of December looks like a cake walk after that tough stretch.
All times are CT.
- Sep. 8 Atlanta Falcons 12:00p
- Sep. 15 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3:05p
- Sep. 22 Arizona Cardinals 12:00p
- Sep. 30 Miami Dolphins (Mon) 7:40p
- Oct. 6 at Chicago Bears 12:00p
- Oct. 13 at New England Patriots 3:25p
- Oct. 20 BYE
- Oct. 27 Buffalo Bills 12:00p
- Nov. 3 at New York Jets 12:00p
- Nov. 10 Dallas Cowboys 7:30p
- Nov. 17 San Francisco 49ers 3:25p
- Nov. 21 at Atlanta Falcons (Thurs) 7:25p
- Dec. 2 at Seattle Seahawks (Mon) 7:40p
- Dec. 8 Carolina Panthers 12:00p
- Dec. 15 at St. Louis Rams 12:00p
- Dec. 22 at Carolina Panthers 12:00p
- Dec. 29 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 12:00p
Tags: New Orleans Saints