The New York Giants are only one year from having hoisted that Vince Lombardi Trophy and they’re looking to return to playoff prominence in 2013. Their season however gets off to a rough start travelling to Dallas, then hosting Eli’s brother Peyton and the Broncos.
They finish September up travelling to Kansas City. A retooled team could be a tough win. In October they have a rough month with a home and away match up with the Eagles. They also travel to Chicago and host the Vikings.
In November they host the Packers and the Cowboys, tough games but both are at home.
December will be a rough month. They open the month at Washington. They get a off weak in San Diego, before coming home to host the Seahawks. They travel to Detroit and then finish the season at home against the Redskins.
- Sep. 8 at Dallas Cowboys 8:30p
- Sep. 15 Denver Broncos 4:25p
- Sep. 22 at Carolina Panthers 1:00p
- Sep. 29 at Kansas City Chiefs 1:00p
- Oct. 6 Philadelphia Eagles 1:00p
- Oct. 10 at Chicago Bears (Thurs) 8:25p
- Oct. 21 Minnesota Vikings (Mon) 8:40p
- Oct. 27 at Philadelphia Eagles 1:00p
- Nov. 3 BYE
- Nov. 10 Oakland Raiders 1:00p
- Nov. 17 Green Bay Packers 8:30p
- Nov. 24 Dallas Cowboys 4:25p
- Dec. 1 at Washington Redskins 8:30p
- Dec. 8 at San Diego Chargers 4:25p
- Dec. 15 Seattle Seahawks 1:00p
- Dec. 22 at Detroit Lions 4:05p
- Dec. 29 Washington Redskins 1:00p
Tags: New York Giants