The Washington Redskins had a great season in 2012. Unfortunately it ended in the first round of the playoffs with a loss to Russell Wilson and the Seahawks. The start of the season presents some issues. First, will Robert Griffin III be ready for Week 1, and if not when does he return. Second, they start the season with a divisional match up against the Eagles and a new offense under Chip Kelly.
They then travel to Green Bay and return home to host the Lions.
The end of October brings a tough stretch, traveling to Dallas, hosting the Bears, then travelling to Denver to face Peyton Manning.
At the end of November they host Colin Kaepernick and the 49ers and then Eli Manning and the Giants the next week. Those two games are the first of a tough road to finish the season. They then host the Chiefs, who could be a contender in 2013. Then they have to travel to Atlanta, host the Cowboys, then finish the season in New York against Eli Manning.
- Sep. 9 Philadelphia Eagles (Mon) 7:10p
- Sep. 15 at Green Bay Packers 1:00p
- Sep. 22 Detroit Lions 1:00p
- Sep. 29 at Oakland Raiders 4:25p
- Oct. 6 BYE
- Oct. 13 at Dallas Cowboys 8:30p
- Oct. 20 Chicago Bears 1:00p
- Oct. 27 at Denver Broncos 4:25p
- Nov. 3 San Diego Chargers 1:00p
- Nov. 7 at Minnesota Vikings (Thurs) 8:25p
- Nov. 17 at Philadelphia Eagles 1:00p
- Nov. 25 San Francisco 49ers (Mon) 8:40p
- Dec. 1 New York Giants 8:30p
- Dec. 8 Kansas City Chiefs 1:00p
- Dec. 15 at Atlanta Falcons 1:00p
- Dec. 22 Dallas Cowboys 1:00p
- Dec. 29 at New York Giants 1:00p