ESPN reporter Calvin Watkins released a story on Tuesday about some of the strict rules that Dez Bryant has to follow. Here is a list of the rules that were laid out in the story:
- A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
- No alcohol.
- He can’t attend strip clubs and can attend nightclubs only if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
These rules were laid out before the 2012 season and there has not been any reported issues from the team.
Bryant saw the article and was pissed about it. He got onto his twitter account and wrote a message to Calvin Watkins (which has since been deleted):
Bryant deleted the tweet, but you can tell that he was pissed about the article. It made him look like a little kid that had to follow these rules.
Tags: Dallas Cowboys