Sep 1, 2014; Louisville, KY, USA; Miami Hurricanes wide receiver Phillip Dorsett (4) runs the ball against Louisville Cardinals cornerback Andrew Johnson (15) during the second quarter of play at Papa John
The NFL Scouting Combine begins on February 17th in Indianapolis. The participants have been named, so now it’s time to figure out who we need to keep an eye one.
The Carolina Panthers are in a rather fortunate position as their main areas of need are expected to be relatively deep this year. If they can turn out another draft like last season’s, they’ll certainly be a team to reckoned with.
As of right now, it’s expected that (offensively) the Panthers will target a lineman, wide receiver and potentially a running back in the middle rounds.
More from NFL Spin Zone
- Dallas Cowboys made the trade everyone else should have made
- Pittsburgh Steelers rookie sleeper everyone should be talking about
- Anthony Richardson putting jaw-dropping talent on display immediately
- Denver Broncos’ stud wide receiver might be out for a while
- Washington Commanders: Three takeaways from win over Ravens
Mock drafts have been circulating for a few weeks now, so we have a pretty good idea of what players could fall where according to consensus pre-combine rankings – of course, all of that is sure to change once the combine is over.
So with that being said, who should Panthers fans be keeping an eye on next week?
Next: To protect Cam's blindside